Parallel Computing for Beginners¶
By: Joel C. Adams, Richard A. Brown, Suzanne J. Matthews, and Elizabeth Shoop (CSinParallel) and Contributing Authors: Dorian Arnold, Steven Bogaerts, and John Rieffel
NOTE: THIS BOOK IS A WORK IN PROGRESS! However, most of it has been edited and tested.
Table of Contents¶
- About Parallel Computing for Beginners, 2nd edition
- CHAPTER 0: Introduction
- CHAPTER 1: Shared Memory
- CHAPTER 2: Message Passing
- CHAPTER 3: Common Algorithmic Patterns
- CHAPTER 4: GPU Computing Basics with CUDA C
- CHAPTER 5: A Deeper Dive into CUDA
- CHAPTER 6: Applications
- CHAPTER 7: Further Avenues of Exploration
Adams J.C., Brown R., Matthews S.J., Shoop E., and others. PDC for Beginners, 2.0 Edition. Available online: https://dx.doi.org/10.55682/VXWY1300
U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) Collaborative Research Grants DUE-1822480/1822486/1855761. Collaborative Research: CSinParallel: Experiential Learning of Parallel and Distributed Computing through Sight, Sound, and Touch.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.